The Government’s public information campaign to encourage Australians to get a COVID-19 vaccine kicked off this week. The campaign will keep Australians fully informed and up to date about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines as they become available, including when, how and where to get the jab.
The new campaign will be in three phases:
- Reaffirm that COVID-19 vaccines have been put through our world-leading independent approvals process, ensuring both the safety and efficacy of our vaccine candidates
- Provide information on how the vaccine will be rolled out, particularly to priority groups, and dosage requirements.
- Inform people about how and where to get vaccinated, dosage requirements, and support vaccine uptake.
ACCI has collated a range of campaign resources produced by the Department of Health in the PDF Kit below. It covers:
- Content: videos, poster, social media tiles
- How COVID-19 Vaccines work
- Development of vaccines
- Types of vaccines
- How vaccines are tested and approved
- Common questions