Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the of Consulting Surveyors National.
Consulting Surveyors National has a vision of seeing thriving consulting surveyor businesses in every region and city across Australia where surveyors are recognised for underpinning the value of the economy.
It is our mission to be the leading voice of the surveying profession through advocacy and research, providing support to our member firms to build strong and thriving businesses through education ensuring the future and longevity of the surveying profession and the New South Wales economy.
Our membership structure is based on the number of staff in your firm. We seek to provide relevant information and training for your whole team, not just the registered surveyors! We aim to provide you with the opportunity to connect with others in the same category and mix with larger and smaller firms to share knowledge and experience across the spectrum of surveying and business.
- Small, less than 20 employees - Designed for the usual "small business" firms developing and enjoying growth or at a comfortable size for their location. For those who appreciate ongoing business support, training and assistance when needed.
- Medium, 21 to 50 employees - Designed to support and assist medium-sized and growing firms, some of which may be choosing an expansion model, incorporating other disciplines and professions in the firm. This category provides these firms with industry, business and government connections to assist with growth.
- Large, 50 or more employes - Designed to provide the right support for the larger surveying firms, or large firms with a surveying component. This category is for firms who are now looking for opportunities through connections to high-level business leaders and participation in advocacy leading to change.
- Individual - Consulting surveyor not able to access membership with their organisation.
- Associate - Suppliers and Government employees associated to Consulting Survyeors
- ACS NSW Member - Members of Consulting Surveyors NSW
- CSV Member - Consulting Surveyors Victoria NSW
- Introductory Offer - Invitation only offers from CEO to join CSN in the first year.
Once membership is approved, each member must abide by the Association's Code of Ethical Conduct at all times. A breach of this code may result in disciplinary action being taken.